- To participate you must be over 18 years of age and available to participate in the scheduled Project workshops and online learning for the duration of the Project.
- Participants in the Project will be chosen at the absolute discretion of Paper Plane, based on your potential to learn from, and contribute to, the Project.
- Project fees must be paid at the time of registration for your place on the Project to be confirmed.
- If you select to pay in full, you are entitled to a 10% discount. Payment of the remaining 90% will secure your place on the Project. You will receive one invoice at the time of payment.
- If you select to pay over two installments, no discount is applied. To secure your place on the Project, a payment of 50% is required at time of registration together with your agreement for the second 50% payment to be debited from the same account one month later.
If the second payment cannot be collected from your account, we will alert you by email and phone. If your payment is not settled within 3 business days, your participation in the Project will be cancelled and the amount will remain payable.
- Termination and changes
- If you withdraw your enrolment up to 21 days before the start of week 1 of the Project, you will be entitled to a refund of your project fees less a $200 administration fee.
- If you withdraw your enrolment within 21 days of the start of week 1 of the Project, or after its commencement, project fees are non-refundable.
In this instance, if you selected to pay over two installments, the second 50% payment is still payable.
- Paper Plane reserves the right to terminate your enrolment for any failure to comply with the behavior and conduct we reasonably expect of students in similar courses.
If Paper Plane terminates your registration for misconduct, full project fees will remain payable.
- Paper Plane reserves the right to cancel or delay the Project at its discretion and in this case, project fees will be refunded in full. Paper Plane will not otherwise be liable to you in any way.
- The Participating Company and scope of the Project is outlined in the Project information pack, which will be provided to you by email. The Participating Company and scope of the Project may be amended by Paper Plane at any time with written notification to you, without incurring any liability to you.
- You agree to participate in all aspects of the Project. This includes on-line participation, meetings, weekly workshops, group work and presentations.
If you fail to participate at the required times, without reasonable cause, we may terminate your participation in the Project and full project fees will remain payable.
- You may receive confidential information (in various forms) from Paper Plane or the Participating Company. You may only use this information for the purposes of the Project and you agree to keep that information confidential.
- Upon termination or completion of the Project, you must return any confidential information to Paper Plane or the Participating Company and agree not to keep any copies.
- No Award or Qualification
- You hereby acknowledge that the Project to be held by Paper Plane and your participation in it does not lead to an award or AQF qualification.
- Intellectual Property
- You are permitted to use the Project in your CV or work portfolio as evidence of your personal work experience.
- You agree to assign all rights to Intellectual Property produced within the Project to the Participating Company.
- Marketing and Promotion
- You are not permitted to use the trade names, trademarks or logos of Paper Plane or the Participating Company without seeking the written consent of the relevant party through Paper Plane.
- Warranties and guarantees
- The Australian Consumer Law may imply guarantees and terms that apply to this arrangement, which cannot be lawfully excluded. In such cases, Paper Plane’s liability is limited to the resupply of its services. Except as so provided, Paper Plane gives no warranty or guarantee regarding the Project.
- You are not the employee or partner of Paper Plane or the Participating Company and your participation in the Project does not imply any such relationship.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any nature nor for personal injury suffered by you in connection with the Project.
- We may assign or deal with our rights under these terms and conditions as we may see fit and do not require your permission to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state and all courts which may hear appeals therefrom.
- In these terms and conditions:
“Project” means the project for which you are applying to participate, as described in the Project information pack issued by email;
“We” and “us” and “our” and “Paper Plane” means Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd ACN 603 224 728;
“Participating Company” means the employer or brand involved in your Project.